Ven Squad Guard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ven Squad Guard Guild

Here discuss all you guild problems, wishes and tactics .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..

Go down 
+2
aoen
tioo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tioo

This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Empty
PostSubject: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 2:50 pm

(Alyson is peyton)

1. Alyson: i need to speak with you, now.
2. Marcelo: what
3. Alyson: I am sick and tired of you "helping" other servers
4. Alyson: youve proved to me that I cannot trust you
5. Marcelo: I do'nt know what youre talking about?
6. Alyson: you're the only way that there are other servers ahead of us
7. Alyson: i know because all the other devs can't do the job
8. Alyson: you're leaking our core
9. Marcelo: I dont work for anyone else, i dont know what youre talking about
10. Alyson: im paying you to work for me, and only me and if you can't do that job i don't need you on my staff
11. Marcelo: i am serious, what are you talking about?
12. Alyson: you're fired.
13. Alyson: i will give you your last weeks payment, if you say that you freely quit.
14. Alyson: got it?
15. Marcelo: ok...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

now.. after doing some research on the internet ive discovered very interesting things, for example peyton is getting aproximately 50,000 US Dollars per months with donation, and instead of investing into server maintenance (which is what donations are for basically i believe?) or whatsoever, she spends it for herself. For those that doesnt know, Burlex left because he was unhappy that peyton is earning all the credits with his work . same applied to Silent, and many GMs, that has just been fired because they weren't happy with all this.
source: http://bloodraven.wordpress.com/2009/05/04/peytons-true-colors/

PD. a friend of mine received a lvl 6 permanent ban just because of asking about this.
PD2. Whenever things seems unfavourable to Peyton she will close down the forums ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll use this opportunity to say goodbye to everyone in VSG, specially to Ven which im still very gratefull for all his help that ive received while i was here. (Im not leaving the guild, im leaving this server, probably moving into WoWlegacy, which most of their community are ex-scapers that are tired of here)
Back to top Go down
aoen
Squad Sergent - First Officer
Squad Sergent - First Officer

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 10:47 pm

i will just leave it here
This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Scapefail2.th
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Squad Lieutenant-Co leaders
Squad Lieutenant-Co leaders

PostSubject: :(   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 5:27 pm

Well well aeon, we live in a corrupted world! =D Since ive left wow i have no contact with you, could you make facebook or msn or something and leave it in here? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Venshaman
Master Chief
Master Chief
Venshaman

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 12:26 am

... cya freand and have a good jorny ..
remeber 2 log back 2 save ur char .. cos 12 mohts is the max server cen be alive in the marcket if not 6

der is no beter den scpae... im sor of it ...
Back to top Go down
Venshaman
Master Chief
Master Chief
Venshaman

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 12:34 am

ok .. lets tink of it 2 geder and see der is no intelegent in it
if its tro and she is doing 500k dolers per mount free for tax .... she sold be a multy milyoner by naw scape is up for 3 leagen for 2 yers....
det is more den 10 mill ....
det dont sound wright .. if u hade 10 mill will lets say after expens u have 4 mill u boot canada as ur pet...
if u have 4 mill ... wold u spend 300k on a uber leet computers ( det wat it sold cost for 2yers of modofaing for lates gaer)

ccomon guys stop beliving avry ting u see or hear...
Back to top Go down
tioo

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 1:46 am

(mu hahahahhahah on the floor) i really loled when i read that marcelo left because he demanded 10k $$ per month.
Back to top Go down
Mucak90

Mucak90

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 4:36 pm

I generally dont like to interfere in serious topics and accusations like this one, but something is wrong here...
Nobody is that nice and awesome to simply decide to make 20k+ private wowserver! There must be some hidden interest in here.. Personally i dont belief that she is making $500k monthly (meaning that every player should pay $25 each month, which i seriously doubt) but she is making pretty money...
Once i said something on scape forum relating devs and payment, and all force of mods, admins and other staff members came down on me (got my first ban ^^), so seeing a big struggle there to prove that all members are volunteering, only confirmed my conspiracy theory.

vengence
Back to top Go down
tioo

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 5:13 pm

i believe that 500k is just an exageration, or only in chat month when WOTLK donation items were introduced.
However Xtrodinary (the GM) left scapegaming and she is currently working at Wowlegacy, because she is unhappy with Peyton.. so there must be something
Back to top Go down
Piligrim
Shantilenl
Shantilenl
Piligrim

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 8:03 am

New core dev name 2bit.
http://forums.scapegaming.com/index.php?showtopic=294993

Only one
Back to top Go down
Piligrim
Shantilenl
Shantilenl
Piligrim

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 6:13 pm

Servers will be updated from 3.0.9 to 3.1 probably. I have downloaded and installed it.
Back to top Go down
Venshaman
Master Chief
Master Chief
Venshaman

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 12:31 am

ye me 2 naw i ned 2 get 3/1/0 Versen Q helper and CT mood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..   This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what happened to Marcelo + some other things..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ven Squad Guard Guild :: General :: General talk-
Jump to: