Ven Squad Guard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ven Squad Guard Guild

Here discuss all you guild problems, wishes and tactics .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anubis off, forever.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis
Squad Lieutenant-Co leaders

Anubis off, forever. Empty
PostSubject: Anubis off, forever.   Anubis off, forever. Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 3:50 pm

Bad times have come upon me, and i shall remove wow from my computer. The game destroys every1, really does, and im doing this for my brother. Im more than happy that i have played on this server for these 2? years now, i have met some damn, really good friends and i hope to keep in touch with you guys, but its just the best for me to remove this satanic game. Ill delete it in 1 weeks time from now, just to get contact with the last of u people, I want all your msn's /facebook/ emails.

Thanks for all the time we have spent together, its really sad that i have to do this, but its best for me and for everyone.

I love you guys, i really do, VSG- The best guild ever.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And every1 who reads this, please reply, with a way i can contact u guys, i dont want to loose touch. The main reason for my logins was to talk to guild, you all know im a very talkative person, and i cant even count all the hours ive been sitting in some town doing nothing but to talk in /g.

And thanks guys for my first raiding experience as well, i had just joined vsg when you guys did Naxx, and ven kept shouting it was for me, a vsg private raid group. a couple of u were in that raid so i hope your remember. And ofcourse, thanks tamichi for doing that instance with my rogue, so i could get those 2 sticks, W/e theyre called Smile pokers or something....Anyway, I could go on forever talking about instances and happy moments with u guys, and some sick chat logs !Smile but it would take all day, so, Ill be on forums as often as i can, we can keep in touch here! pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Leso
Forum Consulter
Forum Consulter
Leso

PostSubject: Re: Anubis off, forever.   Anubis off, forever. Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 4:33 pm

Sad

RL Sadface, really
Back to top Go down
Venshaman
Master Chief
Master Chief
Venshaman

PostSubject: Re: Anubis off, forever.   Anubis off, forever. Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 12:27 pm

:'( i will mis u alot broder Smile all dow im sor we kep in Tach over FB and im not worck if tings will get wrigt u will get back 2 play ... i left wow lots of times ....
anny way i agre teh game is disterbing from life and ned 2 sot down for a wailld avry naw and den ...
we love u alot Smile dont forget it
Back to top Go down
Piligrim
Shantilenl
Shantilenl
Piligrim

PostSubject: Re: Anubis off, forever.   Anubis off, forever. Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 1:14 pm

very sadly news anubis.. vengence
You can use forums for chat if u want Very Happy for inform us how are u..
Anubis remeber dont need to play wow every time - just few raids in week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: d   Anubis off, forever. Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 7:27 pm

Pili, that post made me laugh Smile Do you have msn by the way?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anubis off, forever.   Anubis off, forever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anubis off, forever.
Page 1 of 1