Ven Squad Guard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ven Squad Guard Guild

Here discuss all you guild problems, wishes and tactics .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we are on the map ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venshaman
Master Chief
Master Chief
Venshaman

we are on the map ... Empty
PostSubject: we are on the map ...   we are on the map ... Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 11:35 pm

http://forums.scapegaming.com/index.php?showtopic=280405

ty for who ever pot use in der.. i lack ... wonted 2 pot owere link and i soo we all ready in
Back to top Go down
Piligrim
Shantilenl
Shantilenl
Piligrim

PostSubject: Re: we are on the map ...   we are on the map ... Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 11:48 pm

yeah we good to roll (:
dam i am busy with my gear right now trying to inrease - as always my dps dmg. Than i finish my prof i will try help with gb gold to keep good money in it for players
Back to top Go down
Venshaman
Master Chief
Master Chief
Venshaman

PostSubject: Re: we are on the map ...   we are on the map ... Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 12:20 am

well i cent goo in the game i tink server is down for lack 2 days or my ram list is not good i will goo ceak it..
well i hade lack 60k in AH and 35k on shaman mainly improving skill i will tray 2 pot 10k per wike minimim all dwo its lock lack hard task naw wen no t7 items for enchnt or gem 2 pot ... anny way GB lock very rich its good ned 2 jast kep it up 5k ...
btw lots of old playrs was lazzy in loting gold instend of poting it det is ok and good bat plox ppl tray 2 let it be 5k in all time for dos new becomes wide 200 g limit trow.. Smile i will tray 2 asist in wat ever i cen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are on the map ...   we are on the map ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we are on the map ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ven Squad Guard Guild :: General :: General talk-
Jump to: